You never know just when you’ll see Tristen MacDonald pop up on your television. Last season, she recurred as ‘Emily Janderman on NCIS: LOS ANGELES and guest starred on Nickelodeon’s HENRY DANGER. This fall, fans can catch Tristen on BET’s highly-anticipated comedy series, THE COMEDY GET DOWN, starring Cedric the Entertainer, George Lopez, and Charlie Murphy.
Tristen is also the spokesperson for Amica Insurance & Gold Bond, fires off tongue twisters in the Odwalla commercial campaign, and is a proud alum of The Groundlings Sunday Company.
Audiences will also remember her as the host of the Billy Bush produced talk show series SUNDAY DINNERS WITH, where she was invited to interview celebrities during dinner at their homes. Her most memorable interviews include Suzanne Somers, Larry King, Fran Drescher, & Scott Wolf.
When not performing, Tristen keeps busy on her laptop as a screenwriter. Before her time writing for DISNEY TV, she wrote, produced, and starred in the original comedy pilot, REINVENTING CASSIE, which premiered at the California Women’s Film Festival and the Broad Humor Film Festival celebrating female filmmakers.
Tristen is a self proclaimed “Multi-passionate” & harbors zero shame about her interests in many areas (which also include dancing, hip-hop karaoke, & propagating succulents!). This, coupled with her compulsion to share knowledge and help people reach their full potential, led to her coaching position at Actor Salon, a coaching & accountability program for creatives seeking to reach their next tier.
Though the film & television business is where Tristen has spent most of her time, she works with a variety of clients including entrepreneurs and anyone who’s looking to find deeper meaning in their life. When not acting or coaching, Tristen can be found speaking at youth leadership workshops for teens and doing her small part to end mass incarceration by volunteering for Centinella Youth Services as a youth mediator in support of Restorative Justice.
She also wears a lot of wigs.
WANNA BE FRIENDS?
Here's What You Can Do Next...
- CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS to get a taste of my particular brand of insanity!
- PERUSE THE BLOG for inspirational articles, #OrganizationalNerd Tools, and other fun resources. Many of my posts are aimed at actors & writers, but there's a lil' something for everyone in the "THOUGHT BLOG" category.
- If there is something in your life you're longing for, and you need a plan to get you there, check out my COACHING SECTION.
- If you're an actor considering making the move to Los Angeles, my upcoming online course, HOLLYWOOD PREP SCHOOL might be for you.
- If you're a fan or we've just met, I'd invite you to check out my PHOTOS, VIDEOS, & a select list of CURRENT WRITING SAMPLES in the media tab.
- Finally, sign up for my monthly-ish updates to receive subscriber-only content, when you can catch me on your TV, and freebies/tools -straight to your inbox.